What We Focus On Expands
What we focus on expands.
This week, I’m inviting you to focus on all the glorious things you’d like to be, do and have in 2017, because what we focus on expands.
- Wonderful, extraordinary, inspiring, aspirational (and reliable) clients
- Grand, supportive visions
- A business that supports you and your loved ones
- Love, freedom, lightness of being
- Abundance and phenomenal opportunities to expand your reach
It’s an inbuilt part of the human condition to want to grow, stretch, expand and be free.
Yet many women feel it’s not ok to give themselves permission to want more for themselves and their loved ones.
In fact, one of the biggest reasons people reach out for coaching is often because they are seeking permission to be, do or have more.
I take a non-apologetic approach to this desire for more.
It goes like this: it is perfectly ok to want to grow your business.
You are safe to show up in the world as you.
You are more than enough to create sustainable, heartfelt and soulful success.
It is possible for you to do what you love and earn a great income.
It is possible for you to create a life and business that you love (and that loves you back).
Here are the resources I recommend that you have in 2017 to support you.
These are the resources that have made a difference to me and I want, more than anything, for 2017 to be your best year yet.
- An excellent planner or journal. Planning your time brings you ultimate freedom. The one thing that many spiritual and heart-centred women resist is often the exact thing that would change everything for them. I’ve lost track of the number of times clients have said ‘but I hate having to stick to a schedule because I find it limiting.’ The truth is, having a set schedule and a consistent and planned approach to your business is exactly what you need to achieve freedom. I recommend a great planner for 2017. Leonie Dawson’s planners contain some serious magic to support you to reach for your dreams and desires. I attribute some fabulous achievements to these magical creations. You can check them out here.
- Guidance from a trusted coach or mentor, who has been in business for a while and has achieved the types of results you’d like to achieve. If you need guidance, simply reach out and let me know at email@example.com and we’ll book you in for complimentary, 20-minute chat to work out a plan. I’ll send you my coaching prospectus containing everything you need to know to work with me and we can get started.
- A group of like-minded souls to share your business journey with, to receive and give support and to feel understood. Being in business for yourself is not a path for the faint-hearted. I know how hard it can be to stay self-motivated and to forge ahead in the face of criticism. Gravitating towards kindred spirits in business is essential to keep you honest. I’m opening up spaces in a group program in 2017, which will be specially tailored to heart-centred, spiritual women-in-service-business. Stay tuned and watch this space.For an affordable option, you can also join Leonie Dawson’s biz academy. Jump on her mailing list to be informed when it next opens up for membership here:
Your Time is Now.