If you’re a mum, you’ll understand what I mean when I say that motherhood is a life-altering and transformational experience, which stretches you beyond comprehension. I once heard someone liken motherhood to giving birth to your own heart and then watching it running around and falling over, getting hurt and getting back on with it again. The level of vulnerability is hard to put into words but as a spiritual path, motherhood (or care-giving or step-parenting or whatever guise your parent journey takes) teaches you to be patient, selfless and compassionate.
I’m truly honoured and excited to be an ambassador for this year’s Pursue Your Passion event hosted once again by talented duo and soulful goddesses, Kristal Brown and Helena Duncan from The Holistic Project. These wonderful women are once again putting their magic touch on a sell-out event and this year it’s specifically directed at mothers. It’s hard to believe it’s been a whole year since last year’s life-changing event.
The thing is, the transformational experience of motherhood has all the ingredients for a re-invention to take place. In the course of growing and changing as a mother, you may have realised, just as I did – that you need to change your career direction. You’re not the same person you were before you had kids, but you’re a helluva lot better at multi-tasking and wearing many different hats, which include – general household manager, driver, chef, personal assistant and concierge.
Pursue your Passion for Mums is an invitation to celebrate you, a multi-passionate mumpreneur, in following your dreams and creating your best life, with kids in tow.
Lead by the incredible MC, television personality Shelley Craft, you will hear from four inspiring speakers, each well-respected in their fields, as well as enjoy live music from Triple J Unearthed artist Jackson James Smith, gourmet canapes, pop-up shopping, incredibly awesome goodness bags, and meet like-minded soulful mamas (and mamas-to-be), all in a garden party setting at this exclusive beachside location!
Saturday, 27 February 2016
Osteria, 1 Barclay Drive, Casuarina, Northern NSW
PICK UP YOUR TICKETS HERE:
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL FIND THE INSPIRATION TO:
- Get going on your beautiful business or career path
- Create balance amidst chaos
- Tap into your creative muse
- Create your own version of balancing it all
- Be more empowered to say “no” to guilt, and “yes” to you!
- Strategise for success
- Nurture your “whole” family health
- Reduce overwhelm
- Remove expectations of roles, time and energy
- Remember your femininity
- Set and follow through on intentions
- Reclaim your natural entrepreneurial roots
- Live your best life!
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a mum or mum-to-be wanting to know how to balance motherhood with your ambition
- You are a mum with a brilliant idea or hobby and are ready to turn it into a thriving business
- You are a mum with an established business looking for further guidance and inspiration
- You are a mum returning to work and in need of support in your decisions and direction
- You are a grandmother or mum-like figure who is ready to take their dreams off hold
- You are not a mum, but may be one day, and you’d like insight into how you could manage it all and still feel fulfilled
- You are not a mum, not planning on being one, but you would like to support other women in living out the path of their passions
If you had an “aha, yep, that’s me” moment when reading any of the above then this event is JUST FOR YOU!
I’m looking forward to seeing you there.
P.S. If you’re a mother who is on a path to find your life purpose following the dramatic identity shift of motherhood,
check out my signature e-course Heart Your Life – simple steps to find your life purpose here:
TWO MORE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sacred Women’s Business has 2 more special announcements to make about a stellar year ahead which honours the path of motherhood alongside business.
- I am an official AusMumpreneur expert on women in service business for the AusMumpreneur Network. This role follows from the life-changing experience of becoming a finalist in 2 categories of the 2015 Ausmumpreneur Awards. The experience of being in a room alongside hundreds of other mothers who all totally understand the travails and triumphs of balancing motherhood and business was a profound gift of solidarity for me and my beloved business, Sacred Womens Business. My first blog has been published and I’m looking forward to contributing to this amazing network which you can find out more about here: http://www.ausmumpreneur.com/lisa-fitzpatrick-ausmumpreneur-network-expert/
You can also check out my latest blog post here: http://www.ausmumpreneur.com/five-ways-to-get-set-for-sustainable-success-in-2016/
- Dr Oscar Serrallach and I have been busy behind the scenes co-writing our book Mothermorphosis – your revolutionary guide to post natal transformation…Sign up for fresh updates regarding the progress of our book at http://www.oscarserrallach.com
I’ll be so delighted to keep you in the loop about Dr Oscar’s incredible work which supports mothers who are suffering from post natal depletion to regain their mojo.