[social_sharing style=”style-4″ fb_like_url=”https://lisafitzpatrick.com.au/?p=1593″ fb_color=”light” fb_lang=”en_US” fb_text=”like” fb_button_text=”Share” tw_lang=”en” tw_url=”https://lisafitzpatrick.com.au/?p=1593″ tw_name=”seraphicdream” tw_button_text=”Share” g_lang=”en-GB” g_button_text=”Share” alignment=”left”]
Sacred Women’s Business is beyond grateful to have had the luxury of a birthday celebration this week. I share my birthday with my beautiful son, who turned 15.
I don’t normally pay much attention to birthdays, but this one felt particularly important to mark for several reasons:
- It was a great excuse to officially launch my book ‘Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women’
- I have officially been in my new home for exactly one year. After the unsettling turbulence of a decade of renting and facing the fear and uncertainty of having to move 9 times in 9 years (including a stint of near homelessness in which my sons and I ended up in holiday letting accommodation for 3 months whilst being turned down by real estate agents who openly admitted that they had favoured ‘proper families.’ I will never take for granted the good fortune that had my home loan finally approved after years of trying, all thanks to my coaching business carrying us by divine blessings across the line into home ownership. I love my humble abode with all my heart and I owe a lot to a wonderful broker by the name of Dawn Courage (yep that’s right) who said yes and figured out how.
- My beautiful son has turned 15 and with every year that passes, I am more and more aware of how precious these years are – that he still lives with me and shares this special day in person with me. It won’t be this way forever (although I do hope I can be with him for as many as possible of course). But I do so cherish the fact that he is able to.
I have so many birthday thanks to shout out – a big thanks to all the beautiful women who shared their best wishes with us and graced SWB headquarters for the most scrumptious raw treats conjured up by the goddess of raw delights #JulesGalloway. Thank you so much Jules!
A big thanks to #capturinggratitude goddess Lauren Tober for the delightful photography. #AliceMiyagawa for your remarkable song to bless my home. #AnnaWatts for calling in the birthing blessings for the mother and son journey. #SabineSchroeder for driving a LONG way to come and join our sisters. #KarenWightman for leading a Gaia mantra that blew everyone’s heart’s open. #EzekielFischer for being the best son I could have ever called in as a mother. I love the fact that your passage to manhood is being witnessed by so many amazing people and that you were able to be held in circle to feel how supported you are. #toeverywoman who is part of my beloved SWB community. I love you with all my heart.
As I mentioned in my impromptu speech last Sunday, life can be hard. Life as a single parent is a tough gig. The pictures may be shining, happy ones and they do indeed capture the absolute magic of a celebration, but there was so much fear and self-doubt and self-judgement and pain leading up to the triumph of receiving these divine blessings. The only way I have ever been able to get through this life and honour the promises I made to be of service with my heart, is through the love and support I feel from the women-folk around me.
Let’s lift each other because together, I believe we can move mountains.
MY BIRTHDAY GIFTS TO YOU
To celebrate my birthday, I have a free gift for you from my Heart Your Life Coaching Program. This is a meditation for loving-kindness which will support you to experience:
- Resolution for sadness and depression
- Release of tension and disharmony
- Expanded joy and gratitude
- Insights into your true nature
- Recognition and activation of your soul abundance
To download your free meditation – visit http://bit.ly/1RHyOBD
And the winner is…
Thank you so much to those of you who left your reviews of ‘Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women’ as promised on the Amazon site in exchange for your free copy.
(BTW, you are still welcome to leave your review here )
And the lucky winner of the 2hr coaching intensive is…
Congratulations, Sali. I couldn’t be more over-the-moon to offer you a free intensive to work on your amazing business (what a treat to be able to step into your gorgeous wellness centre and support you to weave your magic). Thank you for your lovely review.