[social_sharing style=”style-4″ fb_like_url=”https://lisafitzpatrick.com.au/?p=1451″ fb_color=”light” fb_lang=”en_US” fb_text=”like” fb_button_text=”Share” tw_lang=”en” tw_url=”https://lisafitzpatrick.com.au/?p=1451″ tw_name=”seraphicdream” tw_button_text=”Share” g_lang=”en-GB” g_button_text=”Share” alignment=”left”]
Did you miss me last week?
I took a whole luxurious week to practice what I preach and I let myself off the hook from writing to you all. I decided to enjoy the waves of gratitude that came as a result of the Ausmumpreneur Awards. I also rode a very generous wave of abundance that always follows an increase in visibility and happens when we stretch past our comfort zones.
This week I have an extra special announcement to make especially for you if you’re in a service based coaching or consulting style of business.
Are you frequently over-whelmed in your business?
Do you consistently seek relief from the to-do list, only to run around in circles trying to find ways to play catch up?
Do your adrenals feel burnt out because you’re working so hard in your business and not rising above the busy-work?
I have great news for you.
I have a special secret weapon that I’ve been using for a while now to achieve balance, sustainability, abundance and sacred holistic success in my biz.
It’s an intuitive yet systematic approach that is just like a compass and allows me to chart exactly where I need to lean in, back off, go for it, soften, receive, give and commit.
You can learn all about how to do this too in my latest book Healing the Heart of Your Business – sustainable success for heart-centred women.
- The secrets to reconnecting to your deeper life purpose so that you can experience greater levels of fulfilment in your life and business
- How to fine tune the feminine art of receiving so that you can call in all the abundance you deserve
- Ultimate ways to honour your physical body for true holistic success and well-being. Secret ingredients to physical longevity and wellness in business
- The one critical tool most heart-centred women overlook and need to pay more attention to for greater sustainability and extraordinary results
- Essential keys to becoming the leading lady in your life and business and how to become a self-determined feminine leader with heart ease.
- Why most women find it hard to break through their inner glass ceiling
- Exactly what you need to do to create lasting change so that you can leave your legacy and create the life of your dreams
I am passionate about supporting you to create the life and business of your dreams. I know how painful it can be to have a vision but to be missing the exact map you need to achieve your vision. So I wrote this book as my love letter to you.
I couldn’t be more excited to share life-sustaining success tools for you to reward you for being the generous, renegade, visionary thrill-seeker you need to be in order to run a business! Pick up your copy here now
BALANCING THE BUSY
How have you been going balancing the busy-ness lately?
I’m so excited to announce that I’ll be sharing the same stage as one of my all-time heroines Libby Weaver in Bangalow on October 10th.
Balancing the Busy is a Women’s Well Being conference highlighting the impact our modern way of life is having on our health and happiness.
Guest speaker Dr Libby Weaver will speak about her new book “Rushing Woman’s Syndrome” where she will discuss what rushing is doing to woman’s physical and emotional health.
A raft of other female health professionals including yours truly will talk on :
- effects of stress on digestive health
- managing anxiety
- survival tips for menopause
- the importance of mindfulness and rest
- how to love you work and have it enrich your life
- food as medicine recipes to calm and ground
- how laughter is the cheapest medicine.
Sometimes I have to pinch myself to see if I’m inside a dream to be part of this vision so fully aligned with everything Sacred Women’s Business loves, conceived and produced by the extraordinary Jody Vassallo (Ayurvedic health coach and cookbook writer).
If you’d like to join me and find out more about this day-retreat
and exciting event come visit:
I look forward to seeing you there.
There’ll be copies of my books on sale too!
Capturing Gratitude is a global happiness project
It’s about taking photographs of things we’re grateful for + sharing them in an online community
Come join this movement for 30 days of gratitude and pick up your free gratitude interviews e-book, featuring an interview given by yours truly!
It all started on World Gratitude Day, September 21st 2015
Come and be a part of it at: